Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then the brand has developed into being one of the strongest, most innovative and sought after jewellery brands in the world.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers worldwide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan, Tom Wood works with high-end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu and concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents on board to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious and curious person for a full-time position as a Senior Graphic Designer and Art Director to join our Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for delivering high-performing, on-brand, creative assets to all internal and external channels. Such as; brand campaigns, product launches, digital and social media, look-books, prints, and packaging. The position will work closely with the Creative Director, Marketing Manager and our Marketing team. The right candidate is ambitious and hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design, especially in the fashion and lifestyle segment. This is a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced role with strong opportunities.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Create an innovative and visual concept design
- Design, develop and manage brand collateral in both print and digital
- Design visual elements for the website
- Conceptualize new ideas for creative content, landing pages, layouts
- Support with the creative and artistic direction of production, including still pictures, video, social content, advertisement and more
- Assist in photo shoots, video and other content productions
- Identify relevant external collaborations
- Image retouch: still, product- and campaign photo
- Education in Graphic design (Bachelor/Master)
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferable 5-10 years of expertise from a design or advertisement agency.
- A strong relevant portfolio that highlights your design/illustration abilities
- High level of digital creative output
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch/Adobe XD and Figma
- Positive advantages if experience in animation and/or HTML/CSS
- Experience with Art Direction on shoots
- Passion and knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- Excellent language skills, both Norwegian and English
What we can offer on our side
- A challenging position in an innovative and ambitious company
- A stimulating environment, with talented colleagues that loves to have fun at work
- A place where we share knowledge and experiences and work purposefully together across functions.
The position is a full-time position and is bades at Tom Wood HQ at Grünerløkka in Oslo, Norway. Submit your application including your CV within 15.06.2022. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.