Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then the brand has developed into being one of the strongest, most innovative and sought after jewellery brands in the world.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers worldwide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan, Tom Wood works with high-end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu and concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents on board to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
We are looking for a self-driven, creative and organized Content Producer with excellent writing skills for a position in the Marketing team at our HQ. Working closely with our Creative Director, Marketing Manager and the creative team, this role is responsible for coordinating, monitoring and analyzing social content. You have a passion for content marketing and brand communication. You are a remarkable multi-tasker at high speed and a storyteller. You will be working alongside our Creative Director, Marketing Manager, the marketing team and also other colleges across functions.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Responsible for Tom Wood's social channels and digital profiles Coordinate and produce content for social media and other digital platforms
- Managing publishing plan, reporting and analysing results in all social channels
- Assisting in the planning and the pre-and post-production of all shoots, including the selection of photos and videos for the brand channels
- Secure and deliver creative text for the brand, projects, campaigns and social storytelling
- Focus on producing the highest standard of inspirational and aspirational content
- Education in Creative writing (copywriter), Social media or Marketing Communication (Bachelor/Master)
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferable 5-7 years of expertise
- Experience in working with an international brand and/or in the fashion industry on social media or publication.
- Previous experience with making publishing plans for all social and digital channels, and knowledge of all relevant social tools.
- Structured, ambitious and with an eye for details
- You are outgoing, independent and motivated by problem-solving
- Excellent language skills, both Norwegian and English
What we can offer on our side
- A challenging position in an innovative and ambitious company
- A stimulating environment, with talented colleagues that loves to have fun at work
- A place where we share knowledge and experiences and work purposefully together across functions.
The position is a full-time position and is bades at Tom Wood HQ at Grünerløkka in Oslo, Norway. Submit your application including your CV within 15.06.2022. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.