Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then, the brand has developed into one of the strongest, most innovative and sought after jewellery brands in the world.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers worldwide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr Porter, Browns, End, Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan, Tom Wood works with high-end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu and concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents on board to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
We are looking for a self-driven, creative and organised Social Media Manager with excellent writing skills for a position in the Marketing team at our HQ. Working closely with our Creative Director, Marketing Manager, PR- and Communication Manager, and the Marketing team. This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and analysing our social media channels. You have a passion for content marketing and brand communication. You are a remarkable multi-tasker at high speed and a storyteller.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Responsible for Tom Wood’s social media including other digital platforms
- Coordinate and plan content for social media and other digital platforms, all aligned with the marketing plan
- Develop and manage the publishing plan for social media
- Assist in the planning and the pre-and post-production of all shoots, including the selection of photos and videos for the brand channels
- Secure and deliver creative text for the brand, projects, campaigns and social storytelling
- Focus on producing the highest standard of inspirational and aspirational content
- Education in Digital Marketing or Social Media (Bachelor or Master degree)
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferable 5-7 years of expertise
- Previous experience with developing publishing plans and digital strategies for international brands, within the field of fashion.
- A positive advantage of experience in copywriting
- Structured, ambitious and with an eye for details
- You are outgoing, independent and motivated by problem-solving
- Excellent language skills, both Norwegian and English
What we can offer on our side
- A challenging position in an innovative and highly ambitious company
- A stimulating environment, with talented colleagues that loves to have fun at work
- A place where we share knowledge and experiences and work purposefully together across functions
The position is a full-time position located at Tom Wood HQ at Grünerløkka in Oslo, Norway. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.