Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then the brand has developed into being one of the most innovative and sought after jewellery brands in the world.
Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers worldwide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr. Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan Tom Wood works with high end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu, as well as concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents onboard to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
Tom Wood is looking for a talented E-Commerce Coordinator to manage the day-to-day operations of our rapidly growing e-commerce business. You will work closely with the rest of the e-commerce team and the position sits in a department of crucial importance to the company. The right candidate will get the opportunity to develop skills within different aspects of the e-commerce and fashion and jewellery industries. The position reports directly to our Head of E- Commerce.
- Day-to-day management of our e-commerce, web operations and online customer experience, including pick and pack and order management
- Website frontend development and visuals for the website
- Contribute to further development of all our online channels, newsletters, web content and customer service solutions
- Collaborate in the best possible way with the entire Tom Wood team, and especially with our Head of E-Commerce, CCO, CTO and Logistic Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience
- High level of digital creative output
- Sense of aesthetics and design
- Understand e-commerce best practices
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build strong cross-functional team relationships
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Team player
The following skills will be valued:
- Experience from a similar position.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch/Adobe XD and Figma
- Knowledge and understanding of CMS platforms
- Competitive conditions
- An international team of employees
- A good working environment with inspiring colleagues
- A lot of growth opportunities within the company for the right candidate
The position is full-time and based at Tom Wood’s HQ in Oslo, Norway.