Tom Wood was founded in 2013 by Mona Jensen when she launched her first jewellery collection based on a modern interpretation of historical signet rings. Since then the brand has developed into being one of the strongest, most innovative and sought after jewellery brands in the world. Always focusing on the purity of materials and minimal design, Tom Wood is to be found at over 300 of the leading retailers worldwide, such as Selfridges and Dover Street Market in London, KITH, Saks and Bodega in the US, Boon the Shop and Space Mue in Seoul, as well as Mr Porter, Browns, End., Matches, MyTheresa and Ssense online. In Japan, Tom Wood works with high-end department stores such as Isetan and Hankyu and concept stores like Dover Street Market and United Arrows & Sons.
The company is going through an exciting growth plan that is followed by some great opportunities, and we are therefore welcoming the right talents on board to join us for the next chapter of our journey.
Tom Wood is seeking a self-driven and organised Product Manager with hands on attitude to join our Jewellery team for a full time position. You will take part in all aspects of production of our jewellery collections and support within the jewellery department, and learn from colleagues with great passion and international experience. The position reports directly to the Head of Jewellery Department.
Key responsibilities for the position
- Day to day production related tasks in our Jewellery department - from product sample development to bulk production and deliveries.
- Work closely with Head of Jewellery Department as well as rest of your team members on securing correct details in jewellery production and upcoming collection launches
- Support Purchasing Manager in bulk order placements
- Secure and take ownership of correct product data, both into our ERP system and across departments
- Contribute to updates in our digital platform systems
- Product quality control
- General operational tasks
- Proficient in Excel
- Hands on can-do attitude and great energy
- Prepared to complete a variety of tasks
- Highly organized, able to work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
What we are looking for
- An ambitious and talented person who is hungry to learn and take part in our ambitious growth strategy
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- One that creates efficient, smart and good processes in the development process from idea to finished product
- Previous experience from similar role, preferable at least 2-3 years
- Preferably experience working within retail administration
What we can offer on our side
- A challenging position in an innovative and ambitious company in strong growth
- A stimulating environment, with incredibly talented colleagues
- A place where we share knowledge and experiences, and work purposefully together across functions
The position is a full-time position and is based at Tom Wood HQ at Grünerløkka in Oslo, Norway. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org